top of page

Stay with Us!

If you would like to make a booking give us a call at 1-807-355-8253, email or fill out our inquiry form below. Please be aware our open season is from May 15th to October 15th


Please note that filling out the form below DOES NOT guarantee your booking. We will reach out to you directly ASAP once we have received your inquiry to confirm whether or not the cabin is available for the requested date(s). 


Please keep in mind our available payment methods and cancellation policy: 


Payment Method: Currently we are only accepting either an e-transfer from a Canadian bank to this email address,, or cash upon arrival. Whichever you prefer. We will hold the booking for you regardless of payment method.

Cancellations: We have a 24-hour cancellation notice policy. Any cancellations made with greater than 24 hours notice are subject to a full refund, no questions asked. If you cancel your reservation within the 24 hours you will receive 75% of your payment back and we will keep the other 25% for administration costs. That being said, we are always just a phone call or email away if you would like to discuss your situation with us directly.

Request a reservation

Thanks! We’ll send you an email shortly.

Simple Times-min 2 1.jpg
bottom of page